Yay! I found this iPhone app for blogger yesterday, so now I can update my blog with pics without using a computer.
It's already been 8 months since we moved to Japan from Utah.
It was quite an adjustment and challenging experience for all of us.
I know you guys are probably thinking,"Hey you are Japanese, it should not so hard living in Japan!' eh ehhhh,(think again!)
Living in Japan, being a house wife and a mom of two is a whole new world to me. I lived in Utah from 23 to 31 years old. I had forgotten how I lived in Japan. lol
At first, we complained about little things almost everyday. Yes, we missed America greatly.
But finally, Merrill got a wonderful job that he wanted and Kai enjoys going to his kindergarten each day. Eiden enjoys hogging his Mommy while Kai's gone. I enjoy eating healthy Japanese food and recently found a good chiropractor to fix the back pain I've been having since I was pregnant with Kai.
The chiropractor told me that I should come for at least 6 times to complete. But wow, I was pain free after the first visit. It was just WOW!
We feel so blessed with everything we have. We are also very grateful for our families in Japan and America. They always care about us wherever we live.
I will try to keep up this blog since I got the new app! Keep me posted!
@laramiofficial もお花見
3 years ago






Yeah Meg!I can't believe you updated your blog and I just barley noticed! We miss you guys sooo much and love to hear about your life way over there in Japan. Keep it up :).
ReplyDelete-Julie