もともとベイビーが大好きで全く知らない赤ちゃんをみても寄っていってかわいがる海ぼん。
でんでんが生まれてから、ますますベビ好きがすごいおにいちゃん。
Kai loves babies. He is just crazy about his little brother Eiden since he was born.
Oneday I was looking for Kai, because he was being quiet. I was kinda scared because it's usually nothing good things happen when a 2 year old is being quiet. I went into my room and this is what I saw. He looked so happy just laying next to him. This isn't the first time. Just the other day, I heard Eiden crying, so I ran into the room and I saw Kai in Eiden's porta crib sitting next to him trying to change his diaper. I was freaked out because Eiden was naked. I thought to myself "calm down Meg, calm down... Kai was just trying to help..."
It's a lot of work to have 2 year old and new born, but I sure enjoy and love them!
その前もでんちゃんが泣いていたので、走って部屋にいくと彼はでんちゃんの横に座って、
私に”ベイビーがうんちでたって~”と言って裸にしてオムツをかえようとしてました。
彼は弟のお世話がしたくてしょうがないようで、怒るわけにもいかずとにかくまたベビが泣いたらママを呼んでね。とだけいいました。うれしいやら、ちょっとこわいやら。


No comments:
Post a Comment