Monday, March 9, 2009

Our 1st week of Japan

Kai and Mami, she introduced me to the church almost 9 years ago.

She and I had so much to talk about to catch up on our lives. Now both of us are married and she`s 6months pregnant.



Great grandpa and Kai


Great grandpa loves playing with Kai.

I didn`t know that he was so good with babies. That`s something I`ve never seen in my whole life.




Going for a walk





Kai first Kotatsu(a kotatsu is a table with a heavy blanket draped over it and a heating element beneath. Any part of your body that you place under the blanketed table stays toasty warm. ) experience

He looks comfortable.






My sister in-law let us borrow this sleeping bag thing.

This is a great invention. It`s not only warm but magic.

He falls asleep right after he gets in.

I definitely want one if our second baby is born in the winter.







Look at him! He loves it too!








I can`t believe it`s only been a week since we left Utah. Kai misses his dad and I miss my husband. Kai has met my best friends, my favorite people at church and family. He is so popular and lovable wherever he goes! These have been a few of the pictures from this last week.




























No comments:

Post a Comment