Friday, October 16, 2009

Temple Square and Japanese food

About two weeks ago, I was very homesick that I almost bought an air plane ticket...(no worries I'm ok now)
Makise(great friend from my mission) gave me an early wonderful "BIRTHDAY" gift(because she'll be in Japan during Christmas time and my birthday)
She took me and Kai to a fancy Japanese restaurant called "Naked Fish".
The food was amazing. It's been sooooo long since I had real deal.
Then we went for a walk to Temple Square after we had feasted on great food. She also took us to the Fashon Place Mall to go window shopping.
It was so refreshing and relaxing.
2週間ぐらい前の話。めっちゃ実家が恋しくなって本気で日本に里帰りしようと思いました(笑)
電話でまきせ(一緒に伝道した友達でもあり、独身のときのルームメイト)と話してたら、
元気のない私を元気づけようと彼女の家に呼んでくれました。かんなりはやいけどめぐへの誕生日プレゼントとして。(クリスマスと年末は日本にいるから私の誕生日は祝えへんしということで)
ソルトレークにある、すっごい雰囲気のいい日本の創作料理のレストラン”Naked Fish”っていうとこに連れてってくれました。とんこつラーメンや、えびのゆずとマヨネーズで絡めたのとか創作お寿司とか、とにかく全部がうまかった。プロボエリアには、ああいうおしゃれぇな感じの日本食の店ないし。満足した後は、散歩がてら近くにあるテンプルスクエアまで行ってひなたぼっこ。そして、彼女の家の近くのファッションモールでウインドウショッピング。
友達っていいな~ほんで、やっぱ関西弁で話しあえるのっておちつくな~って改めて思った日でした(笑)


Ramen noodles(good one) and Sushi
ラーメンと寿司

Temple Square
テンプルスクエア

Kai enjoyed meeting with the sister missionaries and got a Jesus picture.
海くん初めてのテンプルスクエア。とっても楽しんでました。


Makise, Kai and me
まきせ、海、ほんでめぐ
Thank you Makise.
まきせ~どうもどうもありがとね~




No comments:

Post a Comment