Saturday, December 1, 2012

Busy week end.

There is a lot to tell about this week end. On Saturday, I went to Osaka for our stake Christmas concert's rehearsal by myself about noon and Merrill and the boys came at 4 pm for the concert. I sang 'White Christmas'. It's been about 2 years since I sang solo, so I was way nervous. But I was the first singer, so It was nice to relax and watch the rest of the concert with my family! I love Christmas season so so much! Christmas season became very exciting and peaceful to me but also very big part of my life because of the gospel. I can't even imagine to live without the gospel anymore. I'm grateful for my family who always reminds me why I'm here on the earth. I love them so much.

We went to our favorite ramen restaurant on the way home from the concert. Too bad that I didn't take any photo. This is Merrill's most favorite ramen noodles other than Sapporo that he wants to take his family when they come to see us from over seas.

I had to prepare my relief society lesson and Merrill had to study for his JLPT test for Sunday but we were too tired that I went to straight to bed.

On Sunday, I dropped Merrill off at the station and the boys and I went to the church. Kai went to the primary and Den will start going to the nursery this coming January but he goes there for the 2nd hour to get used to the teacher and everything but today, he decided that he didn't want to go, so I gave a lesson with Den boy being 'hold me hold me' mode. Oh well.

Then, we went to Kyoto to return my parent's car that we borrowed for the busy week end. I picked Merrill up from the testing center since it was super close to my parents house. Then we took the train and bus home. It takes about an hour and half total. The pictures were taken at the mall in front of the station while we were waiting for bus. Den was sleeping in the stroller. Its always hard to take public transportation with the boys because they can't sit still and be quiet. but they were very well behaved today.

Sorry my story was little long but that was our busy weekend.
I missed blogging yesterday. I was too exhausted. I hope I can keep going!
Go go Meg!


1 comment: