Friday, December 7, 2012

Relieved

So I took my Mom and Grandpa to the hospital and dropped them off at 8:40am. They put my grandma under Anesthesia at 9:00, and the surgery started at 10:00. We were told that the surgery should take 2 and a half hours, and the doctor mentioned that if it took longer we should be aware that there were complications during the surgery. My mother and I were very nervous since grandma is 87. I needed a distraction to take my mind of the worrying. I took Kai to the kindergarten he attended when we were living at my parent's house and he got to see all of his friends. His best friend at the kindergarten is Sota. They held hands and ran around like good old times. At 12:30, the call came in that Grandma's surgery went well. It turned out to be a wonderful day. I hope she can walk without pain again.

No comments:

Post a Comment