Last Sunday, Merrill was making hashbrowns for breakfast. Kai was handing him potatoes to cut and being super helpful. Merrill cut the potatoes and soaked them in salt water. When Merrill walked away from the potatoes to get the eggs ready Kai boy grabbed the tupperware full of potatoes and water and resolved to deliver them to daddy on the other side of the kitchen. Daddy heard splash splash behind him and turned to discover a mess. He yelled "Kai boy!" Kai thought he was in trouble so he dropped the tupperware spilling the rest of the mixture accross the floor and tried to run away before he slipped and fell on his butt. Daddy was able to tell him that it was OK. He knew Kai was only trying to help. This is a video of Kai boy explaining the catastrophe.
先週の日曜日にメローが朝ごはんにハッシュドポテトを作ってくれました。かいぼんがひとつづつポテトをダダにわたしてダダがそれを切る。そして、きったポテトを塩水につけてました。メローが卵をとりに冷蔵庫のほうをむくと、かいぼんがポテトと水の入ったタッパーをダダのとこにもっていこうとしたらしく、ぴちゃぴちゃと水がこぼれるおとがしたので、メローが振り向いて「かいぼーい!」と大きなことをだしたら、かいぼんはびっくりしてタッパーごとこぼしてしまいました。海ボーイはおこられると思ってあわててにげたんやけど、ダダはすぐかくんのとこにいって、大きい声をだしてごめんねー、かいぼんはただ手伝いたかっただけやし大丈夫。といいました。大丈夫とわかった彼は、今起こったことを全部詳しく説明しはじめました。それがすっごいおもしろかったので、のせます。


Good job Kai Boy for cleaning up!! Man, he speaks so well. At least I think his Japanese is good but I don't know anything other than 1-5, thank you, your welcome, hello and goodbye. :) I vote for English subtitles. :)
ReplyDeleteLeo-
ReplyDeleteHe is not really speaking Japanese in that movie...yeah, baby talk.lol
I mean he can say a lot of words, but he can't make sentences yet.
めっちゃかわいい!笑かしてもらいました。ほんまにかわいいなぁ。一生懸命説明してるのんとフキフキしてるのんがうけた。毎日が楽しいねぇ。
ReplyDeleteあゆみちゃん
ReplyDelete話すようになってから、ほんまおもろいで。
みんなに3歳なったらにくたらしいこともいえるようになるし、
今が一番かわいいで~っいわれるねん。
3さいになってもかわいいやろーけどさ、今のこのおぼこい時期を
たのしむわぁ!
So cute! He's gotten so big. What a big helper.
ReplyDelete