Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cousins in Japan 日本のいとこちゃん

アメリカにいる3人のいとこはみんな女の子。


日本にいる2人のいとこは男の子です。はげしい遊びの大好きなかいぼんなので、


こっちで一緒に遊んだら楽しいかなぁと期待してたんです。


期待通り、追いかけあってボールで遊んでました。

Kai has 5 cousins so far, and the 3 of them in the U.S. are girls. The rest of them, in Japan, are boys. Since Kai loves to run around and play roughly, I was kinda excited for him to play with them. and ofcourse he enjoyed it.




いとこの3歳児のお兄ちゃんと。
With Rintaro (3years old)


下の子いとこちゃんとは、たまたま着てたパーカーがおそろでした。


Kai has the same hoodie as his younger cousin Yudai.



最近は写真をとらせてくれないらしい(笑)



カルピスバーのアイスをシェアしてくれるやさしいお兄ちゃんです。



めっちゃカメラ目線の弟ちゃん。かわいい!
Kai is trying to snipe a lick off of Rin`s popsicle.
SCORE!!!

1 comment:

  1. MEG!!! There you are, we were wondering what happened to you. I cannot believe how big Kai is getting. I am so glad you guys are having a great time. Kai and all of his cousins in Japan look so cuteeee. We miss you and cannot wait for you to come visit our new house. Love you guys!

    -Julie

    P.S. What is Boy's day?

    ReplyDelete