Kai`s been running around whether we are at home or outside. My mom`s like `Wow, he was SUPER quiet and calm last year when he was here...` I said, `yeah mom, of course, he was only a couple months old...` I`m happy that he`s growing so well. but it`s just too much for me or my mom to handle `the little monster` without Merrill.
かいぼん、家でも外でも大暴れな毎日です。お母さんが、「かいちゃん、去年来た時はおとなしかったのになぁ。」って。ほんで、私「いやいやお母さん、かいぼんあの時3、4カ月やし、、そら、あの時は動かへんし、、。」まあ、お母さんからしたら去年のかいぼんのままやったからね。
健康で育ってくれてるのは何よりうれしいけど、ときどきほんまにメローのありがたみが身にしみてきます。
このリトルモンスター、、、かなり手ごわいです。
My best friend, Jackie is a preschool teacher. She is such a great helper!
高校の時からの親友のジャッキーとモールで。彼女は幼稚園の先生なので、子供の扱いがうまいんです。
かなり、お世話になってます。
At the food court in the mall. He tried to talk with everyone whenever he gets chance. What a charmer!!
カレーのディスプレイが気にいったのか、食べたいのか??ここからなかなか離れません。
終いには、買いにきたお客さんに話しかけてました(笑)その姿がほんま、かわいかったです。
Kai got the cutest T-shirts from a great friend, Nori chan. She designed it and had a company make it. There is not another one like it in the world! I love it, because it`s so original and unique. There is even his name `kai` in Kanji on his back. Thank you!
これまた、仲良しの友達なつえとのりちゃんが京都の家まで来てくれました。
かいくんに、こんなにかわいいTシャツのプレゼント。のりちゃんが特注で作ってくれたもので、世界に1枚だけのTシャツ!!背中に海っていれてくれました。ありがとう、のりちゃん!


No comments:
Post a Comment