Monday, April 26, 2010

Kids Paradise 子供の楽園

家の近所にある宝が池公園の子供の楽園にいきました。海ボーイの日本での公園デビューです。
めちゃめちゃでっかい公園なので、特に一か所に人が集まることもなく思ったより気軽な雰囲気でした。
かいくんは走り回って楽しんでました。

We went to Takara-ga-ike Park to a play ground called Kids Paradise near by my mom`s house. It`s a huge park, so Kai was so excited to run aroud.



こんな、ブランコ初めてみたけど、めっちゃしっかり作られてて安心して乗れる感じで、しかも寝ながら空をみながら揺れるのですっごい楽しかった。
I`ve never seen a swing like this, but it`s very well made. I felt safe riding with Kai-boy. It was fun to lay back and look at the sky and swing.


ジャッキーと。


ちっちゃい子供用の迷路があるので、海ボーイは気に行ってめっちゃ早く走ってました。でも背が低いくぐるとことかあるので大人にとっては追いかけるのはちょっと大変やね。
There is a children`s maze. When Kai saw the maze, he ran as fast as he could toward it. It`s hard to keep up with him when he runs around.


この滑り台がめっちゃ高くて急で、すべったらめっちゃ高速。
This slide is super tall. It`s so steep that if you slide down, you go super fast.



めちゃんこ、早くてこわかった。ぎゃーっていいながら海ボーイのため、がんばりました。
It was so fast that it scared me and I screamed. but Kai loved it, so I did it again for him.


ボール大好き、海ボーイ!
Kai-boy loves balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment