Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 4th 7月4日

遅ればせながら、7月4日のアップデートします。

3日の夕方から夜までと4日の早朝5時からパレードの始まる9時までメローはボランティアをしていたので、私とかいくんはプロボでメローと会うことになりました。

プロボのパレードは、これで4回目です。1回目と2回目は宣教師として

このパレードを歩きました。なので、パレードにきて一番楽しみなのは、宣教師たちが行進するのみることです。観客の拍手と、ピューピューの声の嵐で、日本からきた私はユタでの宣教師の知名度のすごさにびっくりしたのを覚えています。
I'm finally updating my blog for July 4th. Merrill was doing volunteer on the 3rd and 4th, so Kai and I met up with him at the parade in Provo.
This is my 4th time watching the parade. Well, infact, 1st time and 2nd time, I was actually in the parade, walking and waving as a Utah Provo Mission missionary. I remember how surprised I was that so many people recognized who we were. That doesn't happen in my country. It was one of fun memories of my mission.


行進の直前の宣教師達
Right before the missionaries went to walk


みんな手を振ったり、掛け声がすごいです。特に子供達は宣教師が大好きです。
People there just love missionaries especially kids. They waved and cheered them.





メローの弟、アレンと奥さんのキンバリー
Merrill's brother Alan and his wifey Kim



アンバー、かいくん、アンバーの姪っ子キラ(1歳半)と、犬のハーモニー(5ヶ月)。かいくん、ハーモニーを狙ってる目してません?
Kai, Harmony(puppie), Amber and her niece Kira. It looks like Kai is about to eat Harmony's head...





ハーモニーどアップ。
Harmony's close up


ハーモニー、キラとかいくんに遊ばれてますね。
Yup, Kai and Kira were playing with(?) Harmony





キラ「あんた歯ぁはえてんねやろ~みせてみーやー」

かい「ちょっと近いって~」

Kira " Hey I heard you have teeth. Let me see, let me see"
Kai "haha, you're too close..."



キラ「もう、ほんならあたしのみせたげるわ」

かい「もう、いいって~(笑)」
Kira " Ok, I will show you mine then!"
Kai "Oh give me a break!"




かい「おもろいねえちゃんやなぁ」
Kai "You're such a funny person"
Kira "Oh yeah??"






こんな、感じでとってもかわいいふたりでした。


キラちゃん、かいくんと遊んでくれてありがとね。

They were so cute together. Thank you for playing with Kai, Kira!





夜は、メローの実家で二人BBQ。2,5?


両親はハワイで留守なので、グリルを借りました。



家にあったものばっかりで、ほとんど何も買わずにできました。
We brought meat, vegitables and baby food.

最後に、家族の写真です。かいくんは、この日7ヶ月になりました。

よってもいい日になったとおもいます。でも朝早くから色々で、疲れたので、帰ってお風呂に入ってすぐ寝ました。ちゃんちゃん!
We had a Berbecue at David and Gaile's back yard to borrow their grill.
It was a blast. We were too tired to go see the fire works, so we went home and crashed.















No comments:

Post a Comment