2週間前日本のじいちゃん、ばあちゃんから荷物が届きました。
主にかいくんの日本のおかしや離乳食、洋服を送ってくれます。
ほんとに助かってます。いつもありがとう。
We got a package from Gramdpa and Grandma Izaki about 2 weeks ago.
It's mostly for Kai stuff.
They are always so helpful for us. Thank you!
初めてのウエファース。いっぱい口の周りにつけて必死で食べてます
His first wefers. He gets all over his face.
These are for dress clothes. My favorite brand for baby.
はるがきたな~って感じます。ユタに住んでからというもの、冷凍のグリーンピースしか見たことがなかったんです。でも、この前メイシーズ(スーパー)に行ったら偶然、こんな感じでジップロックして、はかり売りでうってました。ので、即かいました。
This is random, but I love pea's rice. My grandma and mom used to make peas rice every spring. I feel spring has come when I smell, and eat it. I haven't been able to find fresh peas anywhere since I moved here. However, I finally found them at Macey's. I got super excited and got them immediately.
やっとこさむいむいして、
I started shelling the peas. Kai wants all my attention, but I was able to finish up.
この、天才炊飯器にいれて、
Then, I put the peas to the wonderful rice cooker,
メローも大好きでした。
感謝です、感謝!!
Finished, It was divine! I'm very grateful!
Merrill loved it too.
His bottom teeth are showing when he smiles
Pajamas from Japan
Thank you, Grandpa and Grandma Izaki!


No comments:
Post a Comment