Sunday, August 9, 2009

7/19 新しいおもちゃ Kai's new toy

毎日些細な喜びの瞬間があるたびにブログに載せたいのに、最近は忙しくゆっくりブログしてる暇がなかったので(その理由は後ほど写真と共にお伝えします。ちなみに今日終わったよ)大きいイベントばっかり(かいくんの成長とか)優先してブログしてたけど、やっと7月19日のとこまで戻りますね。そう、この週すっごい暑くて家にばっかりいたので、かいくん用のベイビープールをウォルマートで購入!これ、10ドルしかしいひんのに、お亀ちゃんの頭から噴水がでるようになっていたり、甲羅にみせかけたキャノピーがあるので直接日光があたらず、快適なプールでしたよ(はい、めぐも入ってみました笑)

There have been so many great things going on everyday. I wasn't able to update all of them, cause I was just soooooo busy!!(I'll tell you why later) but I'm gonna try to post older pictures from now on since the big event is over. 7/19 We bought Kai a little turtle baby pool. It was only $10, but it has a canopy that's supposed to be the turtle's shell and it has a water fountain on the top of turtle's head. So, it was quite comfortable (Oh,yeah I sat in the water! lol)























だんだんプールの水よりも芝生に興味津々
He was more interested in the grass than the water eventually.



まったりと、2時間ぐらい浸かって遊んだら、すっごく疲れたみたいで、この日は7時過ぎには寝てしまいました。ここ、2,3日は、え?秋に突入?ってぐらい涼しかったのですが、来週からまた真夏日に戻るそうなので、またプールしたいと思います。けど、このときから3週間で、つかまりだち、ずりばいから、はいはいができるようになり(そう、8月4日正式なはいはいしました!イエーイ!!)そして下の歯2本に加え、上にも4本はえました。まだ8ヶ月なのに全部で6本、歯磨きが大変です。こんな感じで、かいの助、すんごい速さで毎日成長しております。ということでママ、ブログの更新がんばりま~す。




He had fun for a couple of hours and got super tired. He went to bed about 7pm that night. It has been really cool weather for the past 2days. It makes me think "Is fall coming now?" but, I heard hot weather is coming back this week so that Kai can play with the turtle some more. It's been 3 weeks since these pics were taken. Kai can now crawl and sit up on his own. (yes, he officially crawled on the 4th of Aug) and he has 4 teeth on the top!! I can't believe how fast he grows!! I have to catch up.



















1 comment:

  1. メロー君がプールに入ってるのが笑えた!!気持ちよさそうね。私も入りたいー。。。

    ReplyDelete