8/8 We threw a baby shower party for our good friends, Yuko and her unborn baby Koharu Lily.
The party organizers; Makise, Shiyori, Kai, and me at my apartment
ご飯はもちろん手作りで、巻き寿司、赤飯、あと、サルサとかスイカもあったのに写真とりわすれ田(涙)
We made Sushi rolls, Red beans rice and had Salsa and chips and watermelon, but I forgot to take a picture.
オムツにいろんな種類のチョコバーを溶かしたものをいれて、何のチョコかあてるクイズ。
これが結構リアルで、においだりじっくりみて必死になってるみんなを見てかなり笑わせてもらいました。
I just had to try
She got so many presents! Yay!!
I made this blanket for her. I'm glad she liked!!
Yes! I started using my sewing machine a year ago. I tried so hard to make this blanket.
I wanted to make this triangle edge. My mother-in-law, Gaile taught me how to do it.
Thank you so much, Gaile!
This one, I made last month for another friends's baby shower.
I made a similar blanket like this for Kai for the first time. I could make this time a lot faster and do a better job.
久しぶりに涙がでそうなくらい笑った。すっごい楽しかった。やっぱり友達で集まるのっていいな~っておもいました。
It's been a long time since I laughed so much that I almost cried. It's nice to gather together with my close girl friends.


すっ、すごーい!!めっちゃうまいやん! 私も裁縫ならいたいわぁ。
ReplyDeleteしおりってユタにおるん?? 私伝道前インステで仲良くしてもらっててん、またよろしく言っといてね!
おかえり~!ってもうこっち帰ってきた??
ReplyDeleteな~、私も子供服とかつくれるようになりたい。
メローが卒業したらどこに住むか不明やし、今のうちにお義母さんに、色々教えてもらってる。
しよりちゃんは、今日本に里帰りしてるけど来週ぐらいにかえってくるんちゃうかな?は~い、よろしく言うとくわね。
今ねー、ウェブサイトで、ベイビーブランケット作り方って検索して、2番目のやつを何気にのぞいたらこのブログだった!!びっくりしたぁ!!
ReplyDelete本当にこのシャワーは楽しかったね!!
いろいろと親身になって準備して盛り上げてくれてありがとう。。
ブランケット大事にします!!ほんとにかわいいし!!大好き!!
いいね~楽しそう!私も先日やってもらってかなり幸せだったよ。最初の子は物いりだから助かるよね。そしてメグ裁縫するのね。それも面倒くさそうなのばっかり!偉いな~また作品アップ楽しみにしてます。
ReplyDelete