Friday, October 29, 2010

海とフットボール、そしてパン Kai and the football

メローの誕生日プレゼントを買いに行ったとき、メローが安くなってるフットボールを
みつけて買ってあげたかったので、なぜかかいぼんもダダの誕生日に便乗して買ってもらいました。
So, we went shopping for Merrill's birthday gift, but somehow, Kai boy got a new pee wee football.
Well, Merrill found it on sale and he wanted to get it so that Kai can practice becoming a quarter back for Sheffer's traditional football game for Thanksgiving.

それからというもの、毎日このボールと一緒におでかけ。かいくん、相当気にいったらしい。
Kai loves it so much that he has to take it everywhere he goes now!

Hike!(ハイク)といって私にボールをくれます。ハイクとはアメフトで毎回最初にボールをパスするときの掛け声です。


家のまえに芝生があるけど、そこまで大きくないので、

いつもは家の向かいの教会の庭で遊んでます。

サンクスギビングでは、毎年恒例の家族アメフト大会があるので、

クウォーターバックになれるようにがんばるぞぉ。
We usually play in our apartment's yard or the lawn in front of the church across the street.



大きくなったらどんなスポーツが好きになるのかな?楽しみです。
I am excited to see what sports he will like as he grows up.


最近、ホームベーカリーが大活躍です。これは、あんぱん。
Ok, this is random but I've been using my home bakery that I got from Japan.
This is sweet bean bread. called "Anpan"




じゃがバタコーン
Potato & corn bread,

ちょっと前にはニョッキも作りました。おいしかった。

今度はほうれん草のパスタをつくりたい。作ったらまた載せるね。

I made gnocchi in my HomeBakery the other day. It's fun to eat!







No comments:

Post a Comment