これも8月の終わり頃のできごと。
この日はメローの妹のリンちゃんの誕生日でパークシティーに行きました。
アレン、キムも一緒に。
途中で、野生?の温泉があるとのことで、寄っってみた。一見きれいやけど、熱すぎて足がまっかっかになりました。しかも入ったら砂と泥で、ふつうに川が熱いだけというか、、、
ただ単に日本の温泉が恋しくなった出来事やった(笑)
This is also a couple months ago...
Alan and Kim invited us to go to Park City for Lynn's birthday.
We stopped by at a wild hot springs. It was very clear and didn't look like hot springs, but it was SUPER HOT!
Kai didn't want to move because there were some rocks and dirt.lol
ちょっと昼寝をしてごきげんになったら、パークシティーに到着。これは、スキーのリフトに乗ってる様子。
きゃっきゃいうて、うれしそうなのは真ん中ぐらいまでで、途中から遅すぎてなかなかつかないので、
退屈してきたようで立ちたがってメローとめぐは抑えるのに大変でした。ヒヤヒヤしたわ~
We rode the Alpine slide! Kai was so excited to ride the ski lift, but he got bored about half way! It got SCARY for us as we tried to stop Kai from standing up.

ここパークシティーはソルトレーク冬季オリンピックがあったのでも有名。冬になると、世界中からスキーをしにくる人でいっぱい。夏はジェットコースターやアルパインスライドというながーい滑り台(下の写真)とかが、できてこの日もいっぱい人がいました。
It was first time for Kai and I to ride the Alpine slides, so I went with Kai since I wanted to go slow. Merrill sure enjoyed going by himself. He disappeared so quickly....
これこれ、自分で運転(というか、スピード調節)するねん。初めてなので、ゆっくりすべりたい私はかいぼんと一緒に。メローは一人でもうスピードですべっていって、一緒にスタートしたのに、あっという間にみえなくなった(笑)
きゃっきゃいうて、うれしそうなのは真ん中ぐらいまでで、途中から遅すぎてなかなかつかないので、
退屈してきたようで立ちたがってメローとめぐは抑えるのに大変でした。ヒヤヒヤしたわ~
We rode the Alpine slide! Kai was so excited to ride the ski lift, but he got bored about half way! It got SCARY for us as we tried to stop Kai from standing up.
It was first time for Kai and I to ride the Alpine slides, so I went with Kai since I wanted to go slow. Merrill sure enjoyed going by himself. He disappeared so quickly....
Merrill was waiting for a while and took a picture.
かいぼんはこうしていっちょまえになんでもディップして食べるすることが大好き。
Whenever we visit Park City with Alan we always eat at his favorite Mexican resturaunt the Cantina. Kai loves to dip all his food in sauces when he sees the grown-ups dip something.


No comments:
Post a Comment